HOW TO INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESETS
I am excited to finally announce that my photo preset pack is now live! Using presets on you photos will take your photography to the next level and have your Instagram looking bomb. Having a cohesive instagram feed is key and presets will help you get that! The presets I created are perfect for a brighter travel theme with a hint of vintage. So you got your hands on the presets now what? Well the next step is to install them. Depending on what Lightroom program you’re using this is how you will get these photo presets working.
Installing presets in Lightroom (CC) Adobe Lightroom 1.3 onwards
- Download the ZIP file (desktop version) with the presets that you downloaded from Laura Reid Presets
- Open Lightroom CC and click on the edit icon at the top right. The icon looks like three sliders—three horizontal bars with circles on them.
- At the bottom on the screen you will see a Presets button. Click this.
- The presets panel is now revealed.
- Click on the icon of three dots at the top •••
- In the dropdown menu select Import Presets.
- Navigate to the folder ‘Lightroom and Lightroom Classic since Apr 2018 (.XMP)’, select the presets ZIP file(s) and click Import.
- All of the presets will now be listed in the Presets panel.
If the above isn’t working and you’re more of a visual learner like I am here are some great tutorials to follow along on YouTube: